Our client; a global internet technology and financial services provider which has been reinventing payments since 1999 is looking for an intermediate to experienced Project Manager to manage the organization of key client projects.
Join a company who prides themselves in simplifying the complexity of payment processing and making online payments for merchants and consumers transparent and secure.
The Project Manager’s will be reporting to the Head of Strategic Development and their responsibilities will include delivering every project on time and within budget and scope. Since our client offers end-to-end services for merchants, airlines, travel operators, banks, telecom operators and service providers; experience within these sectors would be a plus as well as a background of FinTech and or Payments and Banking.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Supporting both technical and business implementation
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasability
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Proven working experience as a Project Manager in the FinTech, Payments or Banking sectors
- Experience with working in an hands-on environment (not afraid to get you hands dirty)
- Excellent client-facing communication skills
- Comfortable working on client implementations and enterprise initiatives simultaneously(Customer facing role with some enterprise projects)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to adapt to environments and to work on a number of projects simultaneously
- Happy to travel if and when required!