Are you looking for your next challenging career move? Want to join a phenomenal Fintech Company within the Payments Space? Do you have experience in a Customer Service Environment with exposure to IT operations or Service Industry, Fintech or Banking ideally? Do you have a technical background?
Yes to the above? Here is your opportunity, Truevo Payments is currently expanding on their technical teams and need an excellent Client Support Specialist to be based out of their offices situated in Fourways.
To provide customer service and operational support across company group chain to all users. Deliver customer service excellence to both internal and external users by identifying issues and initiating corrective actions to remedy the cause of concern. The successful candidate will have a keen sense of relaying technical and operational solutions in a user-friendly and professional manner to all customers.
- Grade 12, post-matric qualification advantageous.
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer service environment with exposure to IT operations or Service industry, Fintech or banking preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and own transport.
- Technical background.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Willing to work flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed.
- Proficiency in communicating issues and solutions to both technical and non-technical audience (verbal and written).
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Technical troubleshooting skills.
- Possess a sense of urgency and maintain stress awareness/management
- Proactive and Accountable
- Ability to multitask while being attentive to the customer
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
- Attention to detail
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- Readily accepts feedback, mentoring, and coaching.
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Strong time-management skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain customer service levels
- Provide prompt, courteous service to all external and internal customers
- Assisting merchants with general queries, answer customer inquiries/communications as required.
- Assist any individual contacting the service desk.
- Resolve and remedy customer complaints
- Resolve queries via telephone, and email correspondence.
- Must be able to troubleshoot errors/issues reported before escalating further.
- Follow and execute support protocol for escalation.
- Assist merchants and developers with implementation queries.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions
- Assist internal staff with support related queries.
- Provide Second Line Support to partners.
- Contributes ideas and suggestions to improve on service delivery.
- Responsible for actively ensuring the retention customer base.
- Collaborates with other departments to resolve problems, facilitate solutions and enhance customer service delivery.
- Attends regular customer service departmental meetings.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Use all available resources to resolve or escalate customer incidents per established guidelines, processes, and service level agreements.
- Identify recurring incidents and trends, and escalate appropriately.
- Monitor for problems, taking immediate action where possible and escalating when required.
- Perform, organize, and streamline operational tasks to reduce the potential for errors.
- Ensure knowledge base is kept up to date.
- Contribute toward/lead continuous improvement efforts/initiatives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Continuously learning and improving on product and job knowledge in order to deliver service excellence.
- Keeping abreast with changes and updates to the company’s product and services
Working Hours :
- Customer Service Agents will be required to work on a rotating shift basis