Typical duties include
- Coding, testing and debugging programs according to standards.
- Modifying, expanding and updating applications.
- Communicating with a team that includes analysts, engineers and quality assurance testers in order to coordinate and document application development and testing.
- Developing software prototypes where requested.
- Recommending system changes and enhancements.
- Documenting software specifications and training users.
- Maintaining of existing software specifications.
- Provide internal technical assistance and insight to the technical product teams to aid in supporting the organisation.
- Backend / server-side development experience
- Design and specification experience
- Web service experience (Web API in particular; WCF useful)
- NET 4.5+ using C# and ASP.NET
- Angular 4+
- MS SQL / T-SQL experience
- Knowledge of Agile Development (Scrum)
- Technical and client specification documentation experience.
- History and knowledge of creation, maintenance and improvement and refinement of high performance, robust systems.Highly preferable
- MVC (preferably 5)
- Diploma / degree in software related field
- .NET Core exposure
- Cross-system integration experience
- Deployment experience (Octopus Deploy, etc.)
- AWS Services (Lambda, API Gateway, Data Pipelines, Aurora etc.)
- 3 – 5 years