This is your chance to build your sales career! If you are driven by money, have a hunger to win, a desire to be the very best and have an interest in technology and telecoms then this is your dream job.
Our client is a highly innovative company, founded in 2014 with the vision to enable affordable mass-market communications in developing countries. Our Client believes that by empowering people with the internet, they can actively drive digital inclusion across most of Africa. Our client is deploying the most cost-effective internet service in Kenya, with the aim of providing the cheapest access to content and internet to low income members of society.
Our client is already operating in the Kibera and Kawangware districts of Nairobi and Kiambu town and surrounding areas. They will be expanding in the coming months to cover other districts of Nairobi and other parts of Kenya. It is envisaged that the business will grow to over 150 networks across several countries in East Africa in the coming years.
Starting as a Field Sales Executive you’ll be selling poa! services in Kibera, Kawangware, Jamhuri, Kabiria, Kiambu, Ting’ang’a or Kirigiti regions. This will entail:
- Presenting the best priced internet services that poa! has to offer to potential residential and possibly business customers
- Objection handling and explaining benefits of services against the competition
- Singing up at least 1 new customer a day
You will earn great commission on every sale that you make and there is no limit to what you can earn
What’s in it for you?
- Unlimited earning potential
- Selling an ethical and community focused solution
- A chance to work with international industry pioneers
What background and experience should you ideally have?
- A hunger to continually exceed targets
- A desire to earn lots of money!
- Experience of working on the ground in Kibera, Kawangware, Jamhuri, Kabiria, Kiambu, Ting’ang’a, or Kirigiti.
- Experience of selling services / products / solutions into some of these areas
- Some technical knowledge or interest how the internet works
- A willingness to share in risk and reward rather than just coming to work for a pay cheque